Beaumont Shake from Euroshield® provides the authentic shake appeal and colour that will last a lifetime.
You also get industry-leading impact resistance and protection from cracking, rotting, curling, fading from UV rays, algae and mould. All this and it’s virtually maintenance-free!
Additionally, all Euroshield® rubber roofs are manufactured from 95% recycled materials, with the highest quality virgin crumb rubber derived from recycled tires.
The lifetime strength and durability of a Beaumont Shake roof will bring peace of mind while you will also be doing your bit for the environment by saving hundreds of tires from ending up in our landfills.
Why did Euroshield create Beaumont Shake?
Shake-style roofing has been a prominent feature of residences around the US and Canada since Colonial times, thanks to the abundance of land and lumber.
Because trees were plentiful from the earliest settlement days, the use of wood for all aspects of construction was not surprising.
In fact, it was highly coveted for the unique appearance that only wood could provide.
With advancements in technology, the building industry saw a demand from home and business owners for alternatives: materials that could mimic the beautiful look of natural cedar without its obvious drawbacks, such as high costs, susceptibility to mould, etc.
That’s why we created a shake roof made from rubber that not only matches the prestige of cedar shakes but outperforms it too.Download Beaumont Shake brochure
Why choose a Beaumont Shake roof for your home or business
A Beaumont Shake roof is an investment in good looks, good taste and longevity.
The authentic shake look is well-known, used widely across North America and recognized for its dynamic ability to work with all styles of homes from traditional to modern.
Many homeowners are choosing this roofing option as it also allows them to stay worry-free for a lifetime.
But why should you install a Beaumont Shake roof when there are cheaper options on the market?
Principally because it helps you get the balance right between beauty, durability, and value.
Firstly, you get the character and rustic charm of hand-split cedar shake, with its rich, natural wood grain.
You also get superior protection from the elements. Hail, high winds, heavy rains, ice, snow, UV radiation and thermal expansion from prolonged exposure to the sun can all damage a roof.
A Beaumont Shake roof provides:
- Hailstone protection with unmatched Class 4 UL2218 Impact resistance
- A 50-year warranty, which includes resistance to hail* (see warranty for details)
- Wind testing to 160 mph for two hours of continuous exposure at PRI Labs in Tampa, Florida
- Increased amounts of carbon black with the ability to absorb otherwise damaging ultraviolet rays
The satisfaction of a roof that is virtually maintenance-free and will last a lifetime should not be under-estimated. Once installed, the roof’s unbeatable warranty adds to the peace of mind that you will feel like a homeowner.
Beaumont Shake panels also feature Euroshield’s Lock technology for the most secure and cost-effective composite shake roof on the market.
Benjamin Franklin said:
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
With a Beaumont Shake roof, you’re making a lifetime investment in quality.
No matter what colour you choose, it will enhance the beauty of your home and add curb appeal, leaving a lasting impression on anyone who sees it, including potential property purchasers.
A Beaumont Shake roof is the perfect complement of beauty that will last, the durability you can trust, and value you can feel.Find An Installer
Benefits of a Beaumont Shake roof
- Independently tested in the US and Canada
All of our roofing products are tested at independent laboratories recognized by the Canadian Construction Materials Council (CCMC), the ICC (USA), and listed by QAI.
- Super durable
Vulcanized rubber is known for its shock-absorbing qualities. A Beaumont Shake roof is made largely from recycled rubber tires, which is super-durable.
- Hail proof
A Beaumont Shake roof offers the highest official hail-proof rating in the industry: Class 4 UL2218.
- Unbeatable warranty
You receive a generous non-prorated lifetime warranty that protects against damage from hailstones up to two inches in diameter for 50 years.
- Insurance benefits
Your roof should qualify for the maximum insurance discount available for hail impact from insurers, which will help offset some of the installation costs.
- Environmentally friendly
A Beaumont Shake roof is made almost entirely from recycled rubber tires, with each roof saving hundreds of tires from landfills.
- Affordable quality
Beaumont Shake roofs are less expensive to install than cedar shake and represent outstanding value when you also consider how long they last.
- Value-adding beauty
Because a Beaumont Shake roof closely emulates the authentic appearance of shake, the curb appeal it brings to your home also adds value to it.
Because rubber is so versatile, Beaumont Shake pairs harmoniously with a wide range of other materials and is ideal for rural acreages, estates, cottages, and other homes.
- Available across North America
Wherever your home or business is located in North America, there is an authorized Euroshield® dealer not far away. Find the nearest installer if you would like a free no-obligation quote on a hail proof roof for your home or business.
At Euroshield®, our standards are higher.
If you want to remove the risk of hail impact damaging your roof entirely, even if a huge hailstorm hits, you choose a Vermont Slate HP roof. Get in touch to find out if this is the right roofing option for your home!
Main features of Beaumont Shake roofs
- Recycled rubber – Panels made from approximately 70% recycled tire rubber and a total of 95% recycled content.
- Shake-like appearance – The authentic look of premium hand-split shake, engineered with the rich grain and vertical grooving that accurately depicts natural cedar shake.
- Easy to install – A convenient panel-form with row markers and nail hole guides for a more efficient installation process than other premium roofing products.
- Panel arrangement – Offered as a 40” x 20”, with a half-inch butt edge profile displayed as a seven-section closed keyway with a nine-inch exposure to the weather.
- Sophisticated locking system – The integrated butt edge locking system provides superior wind performance compared to other roofing materials.
- Lightweight – Materials are lighter than a natural shake, approximately 240lbs/square, aiding installation and saving you money.
- Available in four colours – Brown, black, grey and driftwood (a premium colour available at additional cost).
- Recyclable – The panels themselves and any scrap material from the roofing installation can be recycled.
Beaumont Shake vs Ranchlands Shake
From a performance perspective, there is little difference between the Beaumont Shake and the Ranchlands Shake roofs.
Both options accurately represent the rustic look of hand-split cedar shake for the eyes to feast on but each in their own manner.
Beaumont Shake offers a slightly smoother and more uniform appearance due to its thinner, one-half-inch edge profile. Ranchlands Shake, on the other hand, takes a bolder approach with a three-quarter-inch-thick edge and a heavier shadow line.
From a pricing perspective, a Beaumont Shake roof comes in at a lower price point purely because less material is used in manufacturing the panels.
Both profiles offer a premium roof with an elegant, rustic and distinct appearance for any home they adorn.
Which types of roofs are suited to rubber?
All of our rubber panels are suitable for the following types of roofs:
We have a verified Euroshield installer in all cities across North America. Our process is simple:
- SEARCH for a contractor near you by using our Find an Installer tool
- CONTACT your preferred installer directly and receive a project quote
- INSTALLATION of your roof as agreed with your contractor
- WARRANTY – submit your transferable limited lifetime warranty and never worry about your roof again!
In the Calgary area?
Stop by our showroom and see our roofing products first-hand. Or feel free to contact us Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm at (403) 215-3333 for further assistance.
Why choose Euroshield®?
- Made from 95% recycled material (rubber tires)[/icon]
- Extremely durable
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Resistant to hail
- Potentially lower insurance premiums
- Generous transferable warranties (non-prorated)
- Sound deadening & insulating
- The affordable permanent roofing solution
- Adds value to your home
- Aesthetically pleasing
Rubber tires are made to be highly durable and withstand extreme weather conditions.
This is why we back Euroshield® roofing products to stand the test of time.
All Euroshield roofing products carry a generous hail warranty that provides you with the peace of mind that your roof will withstand whatever the conditions throw at it.
You can also register for your limited lifetime warranty with our warranty forms here.Contact Us
Appearance and performance
All the aesthetics of hand-split shake combined with the performance of rubber.
The Beaumont Shake roof gives you the best of both worlds, adding the curb appeal value of genuine shake with the superior performance of Euroshield® rubber.
This provides the peace of mind that you’ve installed a roof that will last and hold its value. And you have another “box to tick” in that your roof is eco-friendly.
Any questions? We’d be happy to help you out here if they’re not answered in the FAQs below.